Mount Trishul Expedition Overview
Amongst all the major peaks of the Himalayan range, Trishul is one of the most famous and challenging climbs for an avid trekker or trekking enthusiast. Looked from a distance, the beauty of Trishul along with the other mountain peaks in this range, is simply breathtaking and its pristine beauty draws tourists from all over the world.
Climbing Trishul is not an easy task as it is mainly accomplished by experienced climbers.
Treks to the summit of mt Trishul are held every year and experienced guides will lead you. Although it is highly recommended that seasoned trekkers and not beginners attempt this herculean trek. For a nature lover, marveling at this majestic mountain during sunrise or sunset is a pure thrill.
Best season to visit: Ascending Mt Trishul is viable in the months of July, August and September.
- High-quality camps and tents
- All Meals Included
- Pick up from the airport/railway station
- All meals
- Group medical kit
- Good quality accommodation
- Trek pack including sleeping bag, down or fibre filled jacket, and insulated mat
- Private transportation
- All park entrance fees and trekking permits
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment
Things To Carry
- Valid ID proof for each member
- Personal toiletries and medication (if any)
- Warm shirt/light micro fleece pullover/full sleeve T-shirt, water-resistant trekking pants, windproof/water-resistant jacket, thick fleece/full-sleeve woollen sweater, thermal innerwear, woollen cap, inner fleece gloves, outer waterproof gloves, thick woollen socks and regular socks, scarf/muffler
- Comfortable waterproof trekking/hiking shoes with a thick sole, camp shoes
- Raincoat / Poncho
- Sturdy walking stick/trekking pole
- Water bottles, backpack, energy bars/snacks, etc.
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Sunscreen lotion
- Cap or hat
- Flashlight (with spare batteries)