About the Pindari Glacier Trek:
Treat your senses to landscapes that have been a source of inspiration to many an artist! Hidden in the most remote corners of the extensive Kumaon Himalayas are landscapes that are diverse and strikingly beautiful. Visit villages that are significant with regard to mythology and mingle with locals to get a taste of the local life and culture.
Trek through charming rhododendron forests and walk along paths that are lined with colourful flowers, flora and exotic fauna. You will also make your way across wooden bridges and cross over rivers! The Pindari Glacier trek is a must-visit for adventure seekers and nature lovers alike!
About the Pindari Glacier:
The Pindari Glacier trek is one of those that leaves you completely rejuvenated and relaxed. Travelling to remote villages tucked away along high peaks gives you an experience that you will cherish for a lifetime! Stunning and calm lakes with crystal clear waters, snow clad mountain peaks, charming wooden bridges, everything just add for a mystic and exhilarating experience when you are on Pindari Glacier trek!
Villages that comes during Pindari Glacier trek are small and comprise of people who take hospitality to new heights. Get familiar with the lifestyle and culture of regions in the vicinity. Trek to Pindari Glacier has diverse landscapes and is a one stop shop for people who want to witness the most stunning lands and waters the planet has to offer.
Quick Facts About Pindari Glacier Trek:
Pindari Glacier Trekking Difficulty: Moderate
Pindari Glacier Temperature: -10 C
Best Season: September to June
- High-quality camps and tents
- All Meals Included
- Pick up from the railway/bus station kathgodam
- All meals
- Group medical kit
- Good quality accommodation
- Trek pack including sleeping bag, down or fibre filled jacket, and insulated mat
- Private transportation
- All park entrance fees and trekking permits
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment
Things To Carry
- Valid ID proof for each member
- Personal toiletries and medication (if any)
- Warm shirt/light micro fleece pullover/full sleeve T-shirt, water-resistant trekking pants, windproof/water-resistant jacket, thick fleece/full-sleeve woollen sweater, thermal innerwear, woollen cap, inner fleece gloves, outer waterproof gloves, thick woollen socks and regular socks, scarf/muffler
- Comfortable waterproof trekking/hiking shoes with a thick sole, camp shoes
- Raincoat / Poncho
- Sturdy walking stick/trekking pole
- Water bottles, backpack, energy bars/snacks, etc.
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Sunscreen lotion
- Cap or hat
- Flashlight (with spare batteries)